Exam is coming. Three subjects will be tested, including English, Integrated Chinese Medicine, and my profession- 金匱要略Sypnosis of Golden Chamber(well, I don't like this translation). So from now on until 19/4, I will use English as medium in my blog. I want to get familiar with English since AL exam. So if there are mistakes, please don't be shy to tell me, this will help me a lot!
Today I go to Church with Flora and Hannah. I haven't gone to Church for one month. What a shame. Lisa called me before, she asked me if I could give the whole Sunday to the God, so today I can wake up earlier. It's a nice one because worship can make you clam down and think more clearly. The most important thing is keep reminding you that don't leave the Lord!
I feel pleased to hear from Lily, Winnie, Cecilia that they wish to study further in mainland too!Actually, in our 5 years of study, it was a very difficult period to concentrate on our pure Chinese Medicine study but it is a basic and essential one indeed. During the 3-year period, I hope I can study deeply into the theories of CM, and learn to take care of myself as well. Kwan Ching tell us about his reason to choose 金匱要略, ya, what a good point. The study plan should be carefully planned once the further study is confirmed.
I feel a bit nervous because I'm afraid I can't finish study. However, I can't control the result but work hard. Keep going! Also Kwan Ching, Wai Kit and Costa!
P.S. To be honest, I feel a little bit over the sky when I see my written English is still okay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment